Tuesday 12 October 2010

Mock Up Album Cover (Practice)

I have played around with some images I have taken and decided to come up with some practice album covers. This is my first attempt:


The background image isn't one that I have made (google images) but I thought it would be a good idea because it is neon. The only thing that I did with the title is sharpened it. The image of the dancer is my own photo. All I did to the image was darkened it so that the title would stand out more and it would just look like a silouette. I wanted to make a border of lights around the image, so I started along the bottom. I thought that it would look better if it was just along the bottom underneath the image, so I stopped. I tried to make the light bulbs look 3D and match the title. I also put a glow around each one to make them look like they are lighting up the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment