Tuesday 7 December 2010

Album Cover and Back

Here is a album cover that I personally like and may choose to use this as my final cover. I have changed the background completely but kept the lit up city idea. Like my other album cover idea, I used the same image of my actor and put him so that he is doing a hand stand on top of the building. I have also made the title so that it looks as if it is balancing on my actor's feet. I sharpened the background image to make it stand out more and did the same with the image of my actor. The text, I decided to keep simple to see how it would turn out. I wanted to make the text bold and eye-catching. I even decided to put a small motion trail on the text but it didn't turn out as I wanted. Maybe if I changed the colour of the text, it may turn out a bit better.

Here is the back to the album cover. I used a similar background image but I didn't want it to be exactly the same. I have used an image I have taken of my actor and flipped the image in Microsoft Fireworks because it was origionally the other way round. I have simply found an image of a barcode on the internet and placed it in the corner so that I could place the text at the top of the page. I have used exactly the same font and colour for my album back because I believe that it would have looked out of place if I didn't. I decided not to put a motion trail on the text because I don't think you would have been able to read it. I am very pleased with these two ideas and might even consider using them as my final products once I have done some improvements on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment