Wednesday 7 July 2010

Jason Derulo - The Sky's The Limit



This is another Jason Derulo music video. I have chosen to do a few of his videos because lots of techniques are used. In this particular video they have used lots of mirrors and digital technology to get it how it is. I know I won't be able to do this technique in my video because I do not have equipment as advanced as the music industry. During the video there is a technique that catches my eye. The rapid cuts get much faster when he is about to sing the chorus. This builds the audience's excitment. It also cuts as fast as the drum beat during the song.
The actual part of the video that I find interesting is the title. The name of the song comes onto the screen but we still the image in the background. Here is a still image that shows the technique.


No comments:

Post a Comment