Thursday 16 September 2010

Filming Locations

I have come up with a few ideas for filming locations for my video:
- Mow Cop
- Troughstones
- Biddulph Grange Gardens
- Knypersley Pool
- Little Morton Hall??
- Biddulph Moor (Rocks)
I may add some other locations to the list once I start filming.

Here are some images of the locations I may choose to film at.
A view from Mow Cop. This would be the perfect place for the dancer. I like this particular location because it has a fantastic view.









The image on the right is an image taken at Biddulph Grange Gardens. This would also be a great place to film because of the archway between the two statues.















This is another location I might use. The image is taken of Knypersley Pool. It a great place to film because there will be a great background behind the dancer and it is easy to get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment