Monday 28 June 2010

Usher - OMG

Usher - OMG

Here is another hip-hop dance video. This is similar to the video before but the lead singer/dancer is dancing all of the way through this video and that is what I wanted to do in my video. Even if the lead man isn't dancing, there are backing dancers.

Another factor within the video is the quick camera cuts. The camera cuts with the beat of the song. It is very effective because it looks like there is so much happening, it keeps the audience watching to see what's happening. I will definately try to use this technique in my video.

I also like the contrast between the lead singer/dancer, who is wearing a black suit and the fact that the song is called 'O My God'. You would usually associate God with heaven which is light and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment